Emergency Water Removal
24/7 Water Extraction, Clean-up & Dry-out
Damage from flooding gets worse and more expensive the longer it sits. Even worse, standing water is a potential breeding ground for bacteria that can cause infectious diseases. Quick response time is critical for minimizing health risks to you and your family or co-workers. If you are dealing with flooding, it is important to call Flood Helpers as soon as you can. We have a live technician on standby 24 hours, 7 days a week. High water removal and restoration fees only add to your stress. We offer professional service at a price that won't break the bank. Give us a call and put flood problems in the past.
Call for Immediate Service
Flood Helpers Gets You Back In Business In No Time
After such a devastating event such as a flood, it can be hard to get back into your daily routine. The recovery process after a disaster can cause an unhealthy amount of stress. We are committed to making everything as easy as possible for you. We work quickly and efficiently, so you can start living your normal life again. Flood Helpers works with your insurance directly and handles the paperwork, so you don't have to.
Your Emergency Is Our Specialty
Handling emergency water removal since 2000, Flood Helpers has become the area's trusted water damage specialist. We'll arrive on the scene and quickly assess the situation, then deploy our state of the art equipment to dry your building quickly and effectively.
- Handling water removal emergencies since 2000
- Able to pump large volumes of water quickly
- State-of-the-art equipment to detect hidden moisture
- High volume fans and powerful dehumidifiers to dry areas quickly
- Clean and sanitize all surfaces and belongings contaminated by floodwater
- Kill and remove all traces of bacteria, fungi, and mildew
- Sanitize, disinfect, and deodorize to remove and prevent unpleasant odors